Live Webinar on January 31st:
9 Ways Occupational Therapy Tackles the Symptoms of ADHD
As a parent, you may be using lots of therapies — coaching, counseling, working with tutors, medication — to manage your child’s symptoms. Occupational therapy should be one of them. OT improves the skills kids need for daily living and gives them the confidence to succeed in life. What’s more, parents can use OT strategies at home to help their children thrive.
- how to break down tasks into manageable steps
- organization strategies you can teach at home
- strategies to self-monitor behavior to keep on task
- sensory interventions to increase focus
- quick tips to address motor coordination difficulties and improve handwriting
- how to implement accommodations that eliminate distractions and enable focus
- how to help a child achieve independence in daily life
- how to use a positive mindset — and words — to help a child take ownership of his or her ADHD
This page will be updated soon with more information about upcoming meetings and webinars!
Don’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us
And be sure to sign up for our e-mail list!